We are seeking area managers around New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia to manage Top Cut master franchises. This is the perfect opportunity for those who are highly motivated, responsible and have a fervent entrepreneurial mindset. As a master franchisee, you will get to enjoy a passive income, be able to connect with other motivated and like-minded business people, and will be involved in strategic growth plans for Top Cut as a national brand.
Top Cut is the only lawn mowing franchise in Australia which enables the customer to be in direct contact with a gardener, without having to deal with a call-centre, which allows the franchisees to be in full control of their businesses and cut out paying lead fees.
Our mission is to help potential entrepreneurs realise their dream of being their own bosses with extensive franchise support. If you have been running a Top Cut franchise business profitably for at least a year, we offer a way to expand your business with a master franchise opportunity.
Who can be a Top Cut master franchisee?
Top Cut has a strong presence in the lawn mowing industry, and is at the forefront of the rapidly growing franchise movement. We have an excellent track record of providing the best training, equipment and support that have helped our franchisees set up and grow their business. We place top priority on maintaining an excellent reputation with our customers; and the master franchise is an opportunity to extend this goodwill by establishing strong relationships with other field franchisees.
Every Top Cut area manager is very passionate about business expansion, and actively seeks opportunities. He or she has the discipline to follow through, and is committed to enhancing the Top Cut brand. We rely on genuine work ethics and honesty.
The conditions for owning a Top Cut master franchise are:
- You should already have been running a successful Top Cut franchise for at least one year.
- A minimum of 5 positive Google reviews and 40 regular customers must have been gained.
- Apart from the ongoing annual franchise fee paid for your Top Cut business, an additional once-off master franchise fee of $25,000 must be paid.
- As the area manager, you will have to bear the cost of local advertising.
Benefits of being a Top Cut master franchisee
This master franchise opportunity enables you to receive a passive income while enjoying a lifestyle you desire. You can scale up the business while benefiting from end-to-end support from Top Cut. Here are some of the benefits of being a Top Cut master franchisee:
- We will pay you 50% of the profit of every franchise sale within your area.
- In addition, you will receive 50% of all annual membership fees that are paid from your area.
- You will also receive a two week training fee for every new franchisee whom you train.
- The Top Cut head office will cover the costs of digital advertising and promotions of the Top Cut website.
- The Top Cut head office will provide a trailer/ute, equipment, and uniforms for every franchisee whom you sign up.
Top Cut master franchise areas
Area managers are required for the following areas around Australia:
New South Wales
- Metropolitan Sydney
- Coastal New South Wales
- Regional New South Wales
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- Metropolitan Adelaide
- Regional South Australia
Find out more
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the deal of a lifetime! Want to find out more about Top Cut Lawn Mowing’s Master Franchise offers? Call our friendly team today on 03 8779 5413 or simply submit an inquiry via our online contact form and we’ll be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!