What is Slashing?
Slashing is the best way to tackle an overgrown garden, paddock, or field containing long and thick grass. To put it simply, a lawn mower (whether it be a push mower or a ride-on mower) cannot cope with the length, thickness or toughness of overgrown grass and if you try, you will just end up doing damage to your equipment. By calling the professional gardeners here at Top Cut Lawnmowing, you will not only save yourself time, but you will also receive the best price guaranteed for slashing, and the best advice for what is sure to become your ‘pride and joy’ lawn.
Benefits of Slashing
- Fantastic for clearing small or large areas of overgrown grass
- Slashing is the best way to cut through thick, long and tough grass
- Slashing can assist in maintaining weeds
- Slashing is a great way to deter rodents and snakes from your property, as they love to hide in long grass
- Slashing equipment allows for cutting grass at various heights
- Slashing promotes new grass growth by increasing mulch and organic matter on the soil
- Your garden, lawn, paddock or field will look much better
- Slashing reduces disease problems
What we Offer
We offer the most cost-effective service for your overgrown grass. After assessing your lawn, Top Cut Lawnmowing will talk you through the slashing process. Depending on the length, thickness and toughness of your grass- along with other factors such as slope, rocks, etc- your Top Cut Lawnmowing professional will use the best high-quality tools for the job. This could include a heavy-duty whipper snipper, or in some cases, a motorised slasher. Our slashing service includes the initial cutting to reduce length, raking and bagging off-cuts, and then for a professional finish- a complete lawn mow.
All our franchisees are equipped with high quality, professional tools, all of which are required to transform your unsightly yard to an aesthetically pleasing outlook. This alone is incredibly important, as cheap tools can do more damage to your lawn.
Here at Top Cut Lawnmowing all franchisees have had specialised and professional training. Franchisees are fully insured and are police checked – ensuring safe and expert services to you.
At Top Cut Lawnmowing, we are all about providing the best service for our clients, at the best possible rate. Our slashing rates start from as little as $80 per hour for 1 person Or Quotation. Call or email us today for your hassle-free quote.